One pot meals have always been some of the quickest and tastiest meals that I cook. The flavors blend so well together and to be honest, who doesn’t want a quick and easy meal. Lately, as I’ve been studying for my finals with NTA, I have been all about making nutrient dense healthy meals that don’t take a lot time or prep. This one is a winner! Packed with a power house of super greens, sweet potato, zucchini, bone broth and sweet onions. It’s sure to please. And its, grain free, gluten free, egg free and delicious. The sausage is from my local farmer, creek side farms and it’s so good.
- 1 medium sweet potato
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1/4 sweet onion
- 1/2 cup bone broth
- 2 cups power greens ( spinach, kale, swiss chard )
- 1/4 pound of sausage
- Chop the onion, sweet potato and zucchini in medium sized chunks.
- Sauté the sausage until done.
- All everything to a skillet and cook on medium for 15 minutes.
- add salt and pepper to taste.